By the way, my house hit an all-time low this morning - 55 degrees inside! Ya think it's time to turn on the heat?! I certainly don't want any frost build-up in here! At least I got a cool "energy efficient" space heater this weekend for my office. :)
I'm buying my first house, so I thought I'd create my first blog at the same time! I hope you enjoy it.
Monday, November 29, 2010
A critter in my backyard
The mandarin tree is getting more colorful everyday! During a break today, I inspected the tree and found that a critter has been helping himself to my oranges. The odd thing is that it is only getting oranges at the base of the tree, so I figured rather than a bird, it must be a four-legged critter...a rat, perhaps? Whatever he/she is, they don't like the rind, and they seem to be eating every bit of the orange, peeling it with their little hands. Who would make such a mess under my mandarin tree??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment