Thursday, September 23, 2010

More Escrow Docs!

I just received another big package from the escrow company.  It's about 2 inches thick and contains all of my HOA documentation.  The house is part of an HOA but the dues are minimal as far as HOAs go (something like $50/month).

Other news - I got the response for my request for repairs and it's pretty good. No new water heater but I wasn't expecting them to replace that.  There is something for the fireplace that we're going back to ask for, but other than that it looks like they're covering most of the request.  Still waiting on the loan...God is in control (my new mantra)!

Matthew and I took a walk around the neighborhood the other night - it was nice and peaceful other than cars coming into the neighborhood of people coming home.  The development is much bigger than I originally thought.

1 comment: