Okay, so maybe it's not that bad, but I have had some trouble staying asleep the past couple of nights thinking about all of this. We got "conditional" loan approval on Monday...what that means is that there was a long list of conditions that have to be met in order for my loan app to be formally approved. I've satisfied all of the conditions that I am responsible for (my broker, agent and escrow have their own list) -- stuff like explaining addresses that show up on my credit report, a few deposits into my account that were expense reimbursements from my company...little stuff like that). The one that scared the heck out of me was when my broker initially told me that they wanted me to pay off my student loan...what?!! Turns out they only want me to pay off one of the three parts of it. THAT I can handle...thanks to my prior participation in the Intuit ESPP. It kinda stinks to have to sell some stock, but A) at least I've got it, and B) it's reducing my student loan debt (and monthly payment). The only other thing I'm working on right now is the homeowner's insurance. I am really wishing I qualified for USAA right about now...
Anyway, I think I've been needlessly worrying about all of this; it's just the impatient part of me I guess. I want it to be done! LOL Can anyone blame me? :) As one of my good friends told me, I need to just "Pray, Hope and Don't Worry..." thanks Casie, you're so right! Deep breaths have helped too. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for me and with me! I'll get through this, God willing. Meanwhile, we've removed the HOA contingency and asked for a little more time on the loan contingency - I'm being told we should have loan docs drawn by Wednesday. My broker is working on locking a low interest rate for me in the meantime. It will all come together; I just have to let God handle it...<deep sigh>
Here are some pics of the place for you :)
This first one is the backyard...I've already reserved a guitar player for the housewarming party, and his only condition was to be able to sit by the hot tub. :)
This second one is the front of the house...


Nice condo!
ReplyDelete